With the ever-increasing number of remote workers and people using smartphones and tablets, it’s more important than ever for businesses to prioritize mobile-friendly technologies. That's why we offer HCMToGo, a versatile mobile app. HCMToGo empowers Workforce Ready users to accomplish key payroll, HR, and timekeeping tasks often reserved for desktop, right from the convenience of their mobile device. To find out how you can take advantage of HCMToGo, and how it can benefit employees, employers and managers, check out the below highlights!
How employees benefit from HCMToGo
HR departments reach more employees when they invest in self-service, mobile solutions. HCMToGo was designed specifically to engage employees by making everyday answers and tasks more convenient and accessible via the following mobile functionality:
- Payroll management: Employees can enroll in direct deposit, and view any payroll-related documentation, including pay history and tax forms like W-2s and 1099s.
- Human resources: Employees can access a range of HR-related information and complete various tasks. Whether it’s managing and viewing benefits, time off, or personal information, employees have on-demand convenience. They can also receive announcements and complete manager-requested tasks, such as filling out questionnaires or submitting custom forms. During open enrollment, employees can even enroll in new benefits directly from the app.
- Timekeeping: Geofencing makes it easy for employees to punch in and out from their phones once they’re within a certain radius of their employment location. If employees work at multiple location sites, they can switch cost centers, which makes life easier for them and keeps time tracking accurate. If they don’t have immediate online access, employees can punch in while their phone is offline, and their punch will automatically upload once a connection is available. Employees can submit their timesheets, view open shifts, swap shifts, request coverage, submit shift-change requests, and view or submit time off. Here's a video demonstrating the clock-in and out process within HCMToGo.
Employees can complete any of these self-service tasks, and many more, directly from their mobile devices. They can even set their notification preferences to ensure they receive updates like shift-swap requests and important approvals or requests from managers.
How employers and managers benefit from HCMToGo
HCMToGo makes team management easy by offering instant access to employee information and the following actions:
- Payroll management: Managers can view full employee profiles, which include important details such as current compensation, pay statements and pay grade.
- Human resources: HCMToGo provides direct access to core reports (read only), so employers and managers can efficiently analyze employee information from one central location. They can also review employee profile information such as their respective managers and cost centers, time-off accrual balances, and benefits elections.
- Timekeeping: Geofencing allows organizations to restrict and validate employee punches. Managers also have full timesheet access, so they can review employee entries, make corrections as needed and approve timesheets. They can also approve time-off, leave-of-absence and schedule change requests. To learn more about geofencing, check out this article.
Our intuitive interface allows leadership teams to easily view employee profiles so they can effectively manage their teams from anywhere, at anytime.
What are you waiting for?
There's no risk in giving HCMToGo a try. It's quick to download and is a great way to add convenience and access to both employee and employer/manager information and tasks. For a closer look at capabilities and the in-app experience, check out this video.
Editor's note: Updated May 18, 2022 with the most recent information.